Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 37: Odds and Ends

Bleh. I've been sick for the past couple days, so I'm sitting in my pj's surrounded by mountains of crumpled kleenex and used teacups. My desk looks like it's covered with snow, just like outside the window. Well, snow and teacups. It's not a very good simile, I guess.

I have not drawn anything today. I'm trying to talk myself into it. In the meantime, here is the drawing from the other day that I never posted (which led to me officially getting sick, btw - cold weather + damp hair = ickyness), and some ceramic things I have yet to post that will be getting fired soon.


Carved cup (which was supposed to be yesterday's entry, but it's not finished yet), mini altar things about my Dad's bike accident, and some wobbly emoticon tumblers that I made a while back.

Maybe more before I go to work. We'll see.

1 comment:

Narciso Palma said...

The tentacle one looking awzome ! I want it so badly ,even in its unfinished form it looks azome ! I want it !!